Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Randomness post #1

Hey Everyone,
These are a series of post I'm going to do called "RANDOMNESS POSTSS".
They might be plays, books, maybe even Movies. Maybe I'll finish them maybe I won't.
If you really liked it then coment saying to finish it if you didn't like it then coment saying don't finish it and i will or won't. Depends on your answer.
~luv Vally
p.s. I used two s in posts like this postss because then I could use all the colors 2 times. And there was only 1 more color. So I wanted to make it fully through. ok bye. bye really this time.

10 comments:

  1. hey you did the sam thin that i did with RANDOM WRIGHTING!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i haven't looked on your blog for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. cousin telepethy i mean we are cousins aren't we so that means we think alike
    luv vally

    ReplyDelete
  4. thers no such thin as cusin telepethy! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yours was posted after mine. mine was posted on february 28th and yours on march 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and why are they both rainbow colored

    ReplyDelete
  7. so what maybe i thought of it first and then you thought of it but i posted it 2nd and you posted 1st ya maybe that's what happened

    ReplyDelete
  8. then y on my blog i put mine feb. 28th and on that same day when i put random wrightin i put the Academy Awards thing you put "who was the best person you thought" y would it be ther if u wernt on my blog 4 a while?

    ReplyDelete